Anyone is welcomed to read our Discussion Board but you must register as a member before being allowed to post. Simply click on the Register button on the Discussion Board Log In screen. Make note of your userid and password and keep it where you can find it.
After registering you will receive an email containing a link and a registration key. Click on this link or copy it into your web browser's address line to complete your registration. At login you will be given the option to save your password.
There are 5 sections to the Discussion Board:
- Shows, Meets, Special Events,
- General Antique Truck Discussions,
- Vehicles and Parts for sale or wanted
- Technical Discussions
- Truck Show Photo Links
We invite everyone to register and participate, but please keep in mind some simple and intuitive rules:
- Treat each other with respect. Forum moderators reserve the right to delete individual posts or entire threads.
- Moderators have the authority to remove user access to the Discussion Board, temporarily or permanently, and will exercise this right if necessary for the health of the Discussion Board.
- The ATCA supports free speech and hopes to promote constructive discussion with this forum. We will be diligent in ensuring that all discussions remain civil and suitable to our audience.
- No posts related to politics, religion, sex, drugs, adult materials, or other topics that common sense deems offensive.
- No Commercial Posts.